Shipping & Returns
We offer FREE Delivery on all purchases over $150 within Australia. For items under $150 it will be $12 standard delivery and $17 for Express
Methods & Timeframe for Delivery
How Quickly Do We Post?
- Orders are processed within 12 hours of payment
- Orders are not processed on the weekends
- Jewellery is packed in presentations boxes unless otherwise requested.
Items will be insured and require a signature on delivery so we are unable to deliver to PO boxes.
We will try our best to post from within Australia by Australia Post Express Post next day delivery to Capital cities when payment has been received and within two days to some regional areas.
- International Items shipped to our New Zealand customers and to UK, Europe, Canada or the US will be sent FED EX International Express post with a delivery time of between 4 to 10 days.
- International Shipping costs will be calculated at the end of the purchase. The parcel will require a signature and ID of the credit card holder on receipt so we are unable to post to PO Boxes.
**Please be aware we have no authority over local Customs and delivery time may vary if Customs holds an item.
Bloomsbury Antiques has a Return Policy. We process refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Please read the Returns Policy for complete information. Please note that refunds are made at the discretion of Bloomsbury Antiques.
- Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 3 days of purchase with a valid reason for return.
- Change of mind is not considered reasonable as we make every effort to accurately describe our items and give you the option to request additional images, if you are in any way unsure of the condition or design of the object.
- If a return is authorised, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as they were when dispatched.
- Any goods showing signs of alteration or damage will not be accepted for return.
- Please Email Therese with your order number & reason for return.
- If the return is approved, a return authorisation will be sent back to you via email.
- Please pack the item securely in the same padded bag where possible. The postage and insurance costs must be covered by the sender. For your safety, make sure to get tracking on your return shipment, so the carrier will refund you, in the event of theft or loss during delivery back to our store.
- Ship returns to:
Suite 7, 24 Parkland Rd
Osborne Park W.A 6017
Phone: (+61) 0408 198 446
- Please email us the return tracking number, once you have shipped the item back.
Customs & Import Duty
- Some governments require a duty to be paid on goods imported into the country.
- The customer is responsible for paying this duty.
- The rates below are provided as a guide and are subject to change.
Items shipped from Australia to the UK are subject to VAT of 15%. For orders sent to the US, please check the United States Customs and Border Protection website for more details. If you're located in a country not mentioned and interested in buying something, please check with Therese before purchasing to confirm that we're able to send to your location.
Restrictions Due to Government Import Restrictions
We are unable to deliver to the following countries: Africa, Brazil, China, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Lithuania, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Russia, South Africa and Turkey.